Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the Desk of the Kurzick Kommandant: AGES Domination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odin

From the Desk of the Kurzick Kommandant: AGES Domination Empty
PostSubject: From the Desk of the Kurzick Kommandant: AGES Domination   From the Desk of the Kurzick Kommandant: AGES Domination EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:18 pm

Greetings, stalwart Defenders of the Echovald Forest. I have seen the noble deeds you do to help our cause. However, few of you claim these acts in DWR's name. I assure you that such acts will be justly rewarded, both by advancing your personal standing as a Kurzick and with the gratitude of your House and Alliance. I encourage you to raise the standing of the AGES Alliance and claim your own town in newly conquered territory.

No really guys. Donating your faction to the guild doubles the rate at which you achieve Kurzick title tracks, and access to Kurzick-specific PvE skills. And our alliance is about 1/4 of the way to owning a small town, at least when the Luxons haven't taken it back. If you can afford to go without Amber Chunks and Passage Scrolls, any donations would be much appreciated.

Now get out there and do some Alliance Battles and Kurzick quests!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin

From the Desk of the Kurzick Kommandant: AGES Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: [DWR] Involved Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: