Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz

Go down 

How do use the forum?
I like to read the forum and post replies
Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz Vote_lcap100%Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
I would rather read the forum than post replies
Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz Vote_lcap0%Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like using the forum
Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz Vote_lcap0%Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I rarely have any reason to use the forum, but think it is a good idea
 0% [ 0 ]
I rarely use the forum, and think it is not neccesary
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (please post a reply explaining what this is)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Odin

Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz   Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 5:13 pm

In order to improve the guild, I have decided to ask various experts for advice. Oh wait, that's you guys! So kindly fill out this poll and post some replies so we all know what the heck needs to be done around here to make things better.

So feel free to share your views. I currently have as many posts here as everyone else combined. Change that---I don't need a forum to talk to myself.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin

Feedback Needed!/Extremely Painful Pop Quiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: [DWR] Involved Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: