Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh m gesse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

oh m gesse Empty
PostSubject: oh m gesse   oh m gesse EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:24 pm

I just recruited my first member ^_^ it took no effert at all.

Last edited by Mistress Marilda on Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odin

oh m gesse Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh m gesse   oh m gesse EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Nice. Very Happy

Recruiting is both easy and hard at the same time. If you just walk into a town and say "Everybody join DWR", it's hard. I prefer to just quest with people and take advantage of opportunities as they arise. Sable has done an incredible job recruiting by becoming a Paragon of Politeness in Pre-Searing Ascalon, but I am less adept at that and prefer to just help people and later ask how their guilds are. This does backfire though when I am not the only experienced person in the group and they get a head start organizing everybody.

I will probably just keep questing, helping people, and using the power of the invite when opportunities arrive. This is also because my schedule and availability has recently become variable and uncertain. Feel free to develop your own style, and recruit whenever you feel able to.

It's the people side that keeps this game going. I played for 2 months without knowing anybody very well. Let's just say that I am able to play for many times more hours now that I have some friends about me.

By the way, two things to keep in mind: Please check your spelling when using the forum, and please put all posts about recruitment in the Administrative section. Just good practice.

~Odin
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

oh m gesse Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh m gesse   oh m gesse EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:18 am

Yes sir mam sir *salutes*
Back to top Go down
Odin

oh m gesse Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh m gesse   oh m gesse EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:38 am

That would be "Yes Sir Ma'am Sir Sir Ma'am" to you. I have 5 characters, remember?

I may take a nice long Imperial stride, but on the inside, I'm the people's man. Really, just because I am giving you orders does not make us less equal.

~Cocidus Odin, Weh no Su, Defeater of Shiro, Canthan Explorer, Slayer of Imps, First Luxon Warrior to Become a Kurzick Supporter Before Achieving a Luxon Title.

~Nimue Odin, Weh no Su, Agent of the Ebon Vanguard, Kurzick Supporter.

~Sir Caren Odin, Weh no Su, Knight of the White Mantle, Kurzick Supporter. (can you tell I just completed D'Alessio Seaboard?)

and their less accomplished family. Geez I need to get some more title tracks...
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sponsored content

oh m gesse Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh m gesse   oh m gesse Empty

Back to top Go down

oh m gesse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: [DWR] Involved Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: