Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

away for a bit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odin

PostSubject: away for a bit   Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Editor's Note: This post used to be separate from Necrosis' topic:

Yes, I know. It's hard to believe. Odin might actually spend less time on Guild Wars.

No, I am not leaving you. I am not giving up my power. I will still be playing and I will still be Odin as you know me. But I will be doing research papers and going to bed at (or even before!) midnight Eastern Standard Time far more often. Expect me on earlier and less often for the foreseeable future.

There is the possibility that my account may do nothing for a few days. That either means that I am really busy or that I am at a conference without my laptop. This does not mean that you can kick me from DWR. Feel free to exploit any corpses I leave for Bone Horrors, just make sure that they are really cool-looking Bone Horrors. Caren is an artist and would be very disappointed if they were not worthy subjects for a portrait she wants to make.

Make that: I will be completely disconnected for a few days. This will last from February 29th to March 2nd, inclusive.

Feel free to ask me questions on the forum if you can't find me in-game. I check it quite often. Just not during the time stated above.

~Odin

Last edited by Odin on Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
necrosis

PostSubject: away for a bit   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:53 am

My apologies for not being around the last few days. Dealing with RL family issues. I do not think I will be able to log on for the next few days, just a heads up.

Sorry once again for my absence but family takes precedence.

Pale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: away for a bit   Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Yes, I managed to get a forum check on a borrowed laptop today. I am not a hypocrite; I am nothing more than wrong.

If I am not on this coming week, it is not that I have stopped playing. It either means that my family is doing some really interesting stuff, or that we had a feud over computer usage.

Thanks for making this game as addicting as coffee. Good friends online are second only to one thing--Good friends in person. (OK, there might be some love relationships that are better, but those exceptions usually result in marriage)

Cya around the forum, hopefully the game as well.

~Odin

PS: Can someone add a picture of my Bone Horror to their profile? I want to see that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: away for a bit   

Back to top Go down

away for a bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: [DWR] Involved Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: