Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Odin's Real Life Friend/Be Warned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odin

PostSubject: Odin's Real Life Friend/Be Warned   Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:25 am

One of my real-life friends just bought Prophesies. Life is about to get interesting...

DO NOT PANDER TO HIM! I hereby deny all special privileges to my real-life friends! If he wants to use me he'll just have to go down the hall and knock on my door. So there!

No seriously, this guy is plenty mature enough to join DWR. Let's put it this way: I'm rooming with him next year. The most he'll take is my bag of M&M's. And maybe my dignity. But that's it.

Right now he's guildless and running around Pre-Searing. I am not saying anything more since I want Sable to recruit him by accident. That would be funny. He wants to learn the game by playing it, not by being lectured by level 20's (yes this includes you Odin). Definitely worth inviting, but I shall say no more. NO MORE HINTS.

You know how it is with friends. Gotta razz each other every so often. Razz

Good hunting, people. Have fun wandering around Pre, wondering if that person you just recruited is Odin's friend... Very Happy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sable

PostSubject: Re: Odin's Real Life Friend/Be Warned   Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:09 am

All I have to say is, rofl. But it's probably going to happen sooner or later.

Man of great imaginary accomplishments
Formerly the mighty AtomicRaven, if you've ever been schooled (or if you have benefited from my FAQ-writing skillz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: My friend   Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:56 pm

Very Happy

I told him to pick a guild objectively, and refused to tell him which guild we are. This is basically a test as far as I am concerned, of several things. Just to keep life interesting. I did give him my character's name and hid information concerning which guild I am in so he can determine if that guild he is seriously considering is in fact mine.

Wow that's a long sentence.

Happy hunting! Encourage all new members to post "hello" on the forum in case I do not log into Guild Wars before next Monday. I want to see if he joins. By the way, he is not going for LDoA or Survivor and may have left Pre already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odin's Real Life Friend/Be Warned   

Back to top Go down

Odin's Real Life Friend/Be Warned
Page 1 of 1