Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

->My ideas suck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kindras Honor

PostSubject: ->My ideas suck   Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:07 am

An interview into DWR

Makes recognition, and Reputation, talk amongs the town folk. (word of mouth is strong)

Maybe one or 2 handing out flyers, (emotes?)will take the roll for 1 or 2 hours recruiting at one spot as a job for DWR on a certain day. (The announcement to recruite is briefed with the officers or leaders, of what to say when shouting out in town.)

1: The interview with some questions and qualified answers given to the Recruiter, if this is potential member. Some judgement will play a roll. hmm, gets stickier.

Ah! how about requests by using the forum as a funnel, like an application, thereby the questions will be clear and consistent from one source. On one profile for the new member to see rules and such to see DWR is a good fit for him or her.

Think about that one guys. For in game in town DWR recruiters keeps an eye and ear out for potential candidates, Direct them to the Forum to register

Just remembered something, when i joined, 2 i think had joined and left on the same day. Maybe they were kids? or looking for something else in a guild? dunno. But I wondered at the time. Dont see why they did,,, was it my arm pits? Hmmp. I like my pits. I enjoy it here. Maybe a whisper to the one who left to know why they had left and maybe we can improve on this need if it has any value to it, ofcourse.

Ok, I'm not going any further on number 1 now.

2: Is there upkeep to DWR, or the Ancient Dragoons (Leader Guild) correct? gets its upkeep from the alliances linked therin.?

3: how about starter wares for the new recruites, like when you do know after a certain level, its about time for a good axe or sword. Note: would this be in Pre or Outpost searing?
example..If given a 30damage weapon in Pre-searing is this allowed in GW?

Still fumbling on the access to wares and weaponry, restrictions on use of when you can wield one or wear determining your levels. Ah geez, in short ( is there level restrictions?)

Just some notes under the door.
Sucky or Soki anyone? Hey Asian girl come here! I'm a now a king

gotta go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: ->My ideas suck   Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:55 pm

As far as giving prospective members something to refer to, that's why I started a Guildwiki page for us. Alas, it is incomplete, since not enough people have discussed our guild's policies. Sad If you look at my user profile, it says I have a website. That links you to my Guildwiki user page, which sends you to the guild page.

We do try to ask prospective members a few questions before they join. Having a complete Guildwiki page would make this simpler, though. Handing out flyers doesn't work since monsters don't drop them in Pre-Searing. Very Happy Or, for that matter, anywhere else.

If anyone is working for Anet and hasn't told us yet, please make the Mantids of Sunqua Vale and the River Scales of Pre-Searing drop DWR flyers. Thanks.

As far a "maintainence" is concerned, neither AGED nor DWR require any sort of donation or commitment from members (as far as I know). Yes, we lose Kurzick faction over time, but no one is required to donate more. I don't see why we should require anything of our members besides an active account (logging on at least several times a month) and general courtesy. Frankly, raising the maintainence requirement much higher than that is the easiest way to make me leave the guild. I assure you that I would take every good idea we've had, and any members who want to come with me. Twisted Evil

Zdeno was considering an item giveaway, and I have plenty of good stuff sitting in storage. We could also be on the lookout for appropriate drops and quest reward items if you ask. I could use more gold weapons, since most of my stuff is heavily-upgraded collector's blues...

There are no "level restrictions" on items. If you cannot put enough attribute points into the item's attribute, it just halves the item's damage/armor/energy. Armor will be sold to anyone who can access the town where the armorer is located (pre-searing only used collectors though) More about this in the "Need Help" section if you need it. Simply, anything you can find you can use.

What about Asian girls??? I don't get it. If there is a story to this, please use Off Topic.

~Odin (who is soon to be AFK)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Kindras Honor

PostSubject: Re: ->My ideas suck   Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Thankyou for the great information Odin, I couldn't of ask for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: ->My ideas suck   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:22 pm

I am going to be away on a conference beginning tomorrow. This does not mean you cannot get your questions answered. Either ask the guild or alliance, or use my favorite source...

Guildwiki.

Click on that word for an excellent source of information. Just don't read the spoilers... It has almost everything, not unlike Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ->My ideas suck   

Back to top Go down

->My ideas suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: [DWR] Involved Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: