Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOW! liturally(sp?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

WOW! liturally(sp?) Empty
PostSubject: WOW! liturally(sp?)   WOW! liturally(sp?) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Well one of my friends the other day told me this story of some kid he heard about on the tele. Well he basically said that this kid straight out of high school was living on his own and he got hooked on world of warcraft (never heard of the game before this) Well anyways things got bad he stoped showing up to work and he lost his job. So he moved back into his parents house. Some increment of time later he got his life on the straight and narrow. He moved out of his parents house and he stoped playing World of Warcraft. Well a couple years later he picked up World of Warcraft again, he lost his job, and he moved back into his parents house again.

Few months later...... he Shot himself in the head.

(True story btw)

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: WOW! liturally(sp?)   WOW! liturally(sp?) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:52 pm

That's what I call addicted!...

WoW (pun intended)

PLEASE do not do this with Guild Wars. I know from personal experience that these things can be just that addicting, particularly if real life is not treating you well. But still. That is too much.

On a less serious note, can a Ritualist summon his spirit? And what benefits would he provide to us in battle?

There are 2 lessons to be learned here (pardon my sounding like a professor):

First, as Nikita and I discussed when I joined DWR, real life must come first. No matter how painful that is. Sad

Second, learn from the game world and see what needs improving in real life. Our bubble is a very nice place, but it isn't realistic. Think about the differences and see what needs doing in real life, it does provide quite a bit of insight.

BTW, that would be "literally", not liurally. Marilda needs some spellig clases that don't involve txting and IM... Razz I must admit she's getting better at English... GG
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

PostSubject: Re: WOW! liturally(sp?)   WOW! liturally(sp?) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 11:52 am

Well excuse me for have a bad grade in english. >_> I try!But all we are learning is about presidents and im like HTF is this related to engish? >=p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW! liturally(sp?)   WOW! liturally(sp?) Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW! liturally(sp?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: General Zone :: Off Topic-
Jump to: