Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello World!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yohiro

PostSubject: Hello World!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:25 am

A little about me?

21 years old, male, no current direction in life, just trying to find decent people to game with.

Actually played the game close to release for all of 3 weeks, then the gaming group I was with evaporated from the game, wasn't enough to hold them I guess, and without any of my friends to play with, I left as well. Which is a shame, this is a very pretty game, loved the story I had seen so far, love the casting system, etc. So, here I am trying to get back into it.

Other games I've played and liked include Half-Life and all games associated with it, World of Warcraft (which I am still playing, just not very often), Legend of Zelda games, Diablo 2, Prey, others.

For most games, my common alias is 2Clueless, and I intend to make a couple of characters and variations with said name. The name for my Monk (Yohiro Okanai) I just pulled out of thin air, sounded like a good idea at the time, but I have had bad luck with creative names in the past, so I now trying to keep close to home with Clueless.

Cheers guys, look forward to learning the game and playing with you guys, maybe even pick up a couple of the expansions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Marilda

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:58 am

Welcome! And its great to meet you. If you ever need help with proph, or factions (if you get that expansion) I would be more than happy to help you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:17 pm

Welcome in Yohiro the Clueless!

I'll be around to help too. I'm currently working on a Prophesies character, hopefully we will be able to progress together. I may have a head start but I also have scheduling complications. I'm in the Maguuma Jungle region now, with plenty left to d in Kryta.

I would say more about myself, but in the process of obtaining the "By Far The Most Posts" and "Most Prolific Essay Writer" titles, I believe I have already. Happy forum-hunting Wink

If you are looking for a direction in life, might I recommend forward? I can give some more serious advice if you ask sometime.

GW is a good game. Let's not play it alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Kindras Honor

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Welcome welcome Yohiro!, Glad to hear your other experience in the mmorpg's as you will see my early posts I had mentioned there.

I'm fighting along side Prince Ruric up towards the cold mountains, guess what 'I see dwarf people!' how about that. I can help wat I know little of GW with you myself, so I'll see you on. And thanx for the introducing yourself, You have found a great Guild to be part of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   

Back to top Go down

Hello World!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: Alliance :: New member-
Jump to: