Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those of you who take being a Monk too seriously...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odin

For those of you who take being a Monk too seriously... Empty
PostSubject: For those of you who take being a Monk too seriously...   For those of you who take being a Monk too seriously... EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Someone wrote a webcomic! I make no promises that it's good, I just found it about 5 minutes before I began writing this post. Odin's Guildwiki adventures, a new webcomic that will NOT be following...

Healbot Bluesa

Remember this early Nimue Odin quote, back when she was Character #2 of 2 and was running around Kaineng without a particularly good build:
"Monk Lady is trying to save herself" Shall we say that the party of random people she was with were getting wiped by the Afflicted and somebody was fed up with waiting for rez...

So much has changes since then... Cocidus now plows through Kaineng with ease, and Nimue now has good skills and the ability to use them. I also have 5 more characters and a completely different guild now... 3 monkhs ago was a long time (amusing typo left in intentionally).

The advice it gave me today is that "60 armor will get you noticed -by monsters". Nimue has a weapon mod that gives her 65. I wonder if that little luck charm of a staff head actually does something... or should I go for Insightful... Then again I always got bulldozed as an Ele, to the point where my Level 17 Elementalist has become a mule. Maybe they need a male-ele webcomic...

Change that: It is good. Any Guild Wars nerd will get a hearty laugh.

Last edited by Odin on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Read more of the Webcomic)
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin

For those of you who take being a Monk too seriously...
Page 1 of 1