Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four N Twenty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Four N Twenty Empty
PostSubject: Four N Twenty   Four N Twenty EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:46 am

hiyas. I am "Four N Twenty". I am male, am white, am 23, and am living in new york. i was raised down south so i sometimes have the accent. I am polish and german. I spend a lot of time online. I am a proud UO vet and have been gaming for a bit of a long time.

as for about me in this game, I have played for a while, but havent taken it too seriously. I am trying to find a competitive guild. I don't know how long I will be here but for now I will stick around and hope things get active. I am pretty much PvP only but I do farm every now and then for shits n giggles.

In AB, I play as a FC Nuker.
In RA and TA I run a ZB monk or anticaster/antimelee
I've done a bit of amateur GvG as a Mesmer.
I can play most midline classes, and some backline classes.
I have no desire to HA seriously.
I have "stopped playing" Guild Wars 3 times.
I own all 3 campaigns.
I have about 600k BF Points, and have a Gladiator title.

That's about it. I don't mind helping noobs. My only gripe is maturity. I have a nasty habit of putting people in their place when they are looking for trouble. So if you are mature we can help each other out and have a good time in the process. See you in game, space cowboy.
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

Four N Twenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four N Twenty   Four N Twenty EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:18 am

hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
||Kyrios||
Admin
||Kyrios||

Four N Twenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four N Twenty   Four N Twenty EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:29 am

Hey, welcome in, I hope you will stay with us, we are doing our best to get the guild active again...If you do think that you can help us, feel free to post your request for an recruiter officer in the Request section. And, by UO... i guess you mean ultima online? if yes, what server were you playing in. I was playing that game like crazy.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://guilddwr.darkbb.com
Odin

Four N Twenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four N Twenty   Four N Twenty EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:37 pm

quo Kindras, Hello and welcome!

I'm mainly into PvE myself, but hopefully I'll see you in Alliance Battles or learn more PvP from you. I'm not very aware of our PvP program (yet?) but you will definitely be able to make it stronger. Thanks in advance. Very Happy

I completely agree with you about helping mature noobs (it helps I have been one quite frequently, if you think I'm new to Guild Wars just wait till you ask me about something else), and find that is one thing we do well here.

I've played several different classes in PvE, mostly frontline and backline but a bit of necro as well.

Cya around cheers
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin

Four N Twenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four N Twenty   Four N Twenty EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 pm

I played UO in the Great Lakes shard. My main character was "DarkHawk".

I started in a small and quiet guild called Criados de Dios (Warriors of God). The leader was a member of the Farland clan, and his name was Ander Farland. I really loved that guild because it felt a lot like a family to me at the time, since I was playing UO pretty much 24/7 back then.

We had these neighbors, Strider & Papa Smurf. They were PvPers in a small little orgonized group called LuT, and they wore light blue clothes. They tried to get me and this guy nate to join them, and after a while we did. They took my character to the "bone wall" and I started maxing out my stats and skills.

After a while we lost touch so I moved on. I joined a bunch of small PvP guilds until I finally joined the #7 war guild, the Blood Guard [B^G]. There, we spent time hanging around our guildhouse, and hanging around Bucs Den, mingling with the other war guilds, and getting our game on.

I have never played anything like it since, and I am on an eternal quest to return the dedication and seriousness I felt back then. It's gone though, and I can't replace it with just anything. Guild Wars is the closest game that has ever come to that in terms of PvP. Making the builds, trying to make things work, winning and losing as a team, and being competitive with other people, is all what it was to be a member of a War guild.

I truly miss those days, but they are long gone, and there is no looking back. I played up until a bit before they started charging 12 bucks a month for their subscriptions. I've tried to play UO Gamers but they are full of morons and griefers, and I just cant find any honor playing on the free shards. So UO for me is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Four N Twenty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four N Twenty   Four N Twenty Empty

Back to top Go down

Four N Twenty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: Alliance :: New member-
Jump to: