Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I R NEW MEMBER!

Go down 
+5
Sable
StreetWisdom
Lord Zdeno
||Kyrios||
BASHYMCBASHBASH
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BASHYMCBASHBASH

BASHYMCBASHBASH

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:32 am

LOLOLOLOL!

farao rendeer lol! lol! lol! lol!

Also, please, feel free to discuss your new memberness >_>
Back to top Go down
||Kyrios||
Admin
||Kyrios||

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:57 am

Hey welcome in Bashy Cool
Back to top Go down
https://guilddwr.darkbb.com
Lord Zdeno
Lord Zdeno

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:39 pm

I guess Kyrios is our new recruit?... geek
Back to top Go down
StreetWisdom

StreetWisdom

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:45 pm

nah kyrios is dah noobozor pig
Back to top Go down
Sable

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm

I am noobcake with noobfrosting.

(Not only new to the guild, but to the game period.)

Though I am pretty experienced at gaming in general and RPG style gaming in particular so hopefully I won't be an embarassment for too long...

Poke me if I say something stupid. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Odin

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Officer of the Law   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Who do you call when you need to enforce the laws of the Kurzick state? A Luxon, of course, who goes by various characters with Odin surnames. Formerly a proud supporter of the Armada, I have been turned from my fishy ways by none other than Nikita and her crazy band of Canadian Kurz.
lol!
I like the community in this guild, far more than beating up fish with my warrior. My only previous guild was as silent as the Jade Sea. Being an officer is nice since I can make some of the changes that I would like to see, such as obtaining more active members and expanding our community. Smile

I am noob-friendly. I sympathize with them more than I do the Luxons. You have to learn sometime, and that might as well be now. Heck, I'm basically a noob at pretty much any other video game.

I started out by watching one of my friends play Prophesies, and decided that I could and should play myself. My copy of Factions has since become "everything except Nightfall." While he has since joined the armada of away-from-GW Luxons, I have been playing more than ever.

So remember: Obey my law or face Odin's wrath! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Edward
Edward

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 4:20 am

I am Edward, the vain officer, this is true.....the rumors of me being an armor whore, its what I do, anyway I digress. I am Not Canadianized, yet at least, who knows what the brainwashing will lead to but, I like to help people......when I'm not in the process of making a whole ton of gold, but if you need help or vice versa, Contact me or I'll contact you if I need help!

Love,
Ed
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Hello   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:15 am

New memberness, ok, I enjoy being here. and the one thing that comes to mind is thevibe herein the forum, It has a goal, and I find it interesting to see it growing,

I will chime here and there participating. For this motivates me in DWR and may to others.

Yes I'm new to Guild Wars and also a worthy Guildmember. I am lucky to join DWR, Lord Zedno had found me and Thankyou Lord Zedno.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Well... to tell you the truth guild wars is the first game ive ever played... ever and im still kinda new to it sence theres alot to it but im still very experienced at the same time. (Im making no sence) well anyways my point is that ive beatin proph campain and im almost done with factions, so if you ever need help in that region, hit me up.

(I really dont know why they made me a guild officer, maybe its cause I have a pair of tits {is that appropriate in guild forum?} but maybe its cause im a peoples person. I love to help its my nature as a humanitarian {wow i spelled that right drunken } well any who i think i got my point across)
Back to top Go down
Odin

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:06 am

Why does everybody wait until they have been part of the guild for awhile before they post here??? lol! (Ok Kindras may be the lone exception)

Guild Wars is the only game where I do not qualify as a certifiable "noob". Let's put it at that.

Friendly, helpful, experienced, and best yet, "tits." What more could we want in an officer? Spelling? Heck they made me one after a week in the guild and I'm male...

Rofol-lol.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:28 am

haha! Thanks, Mistress Marilda, Odin, I'd say cheers to jugs Shocked with all respect.

It is good to have a womans point of view anyways.

And it is not, from a womans scorn. affraid

hey guys and er lady's thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I R NEW MEMBER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I R NEW MEMBER!   I R NEW MEMBER! Empty

Back to top Go down

I R NEW MEMBER!
Page 1 of 1