Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone, but not gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odin

Gone, but not gone Empty
PostSubject: Gone, but not gone   Gone, but not gone EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:07 pm

In case you haven't realised yet, I left DWR and am now a member of HOD. If you are not sure what House Of Dion is, look in the Alliance tab of your guild roster and read this post. Sorry, it's not an April Fools Day prank, though I should have thought of that...

I now challenge myself to building a guild from scratch, working with Fire the Hazard who is officially leader. Right now the guild has almost no members, a partly finished guild hall (that you are welcome to visit), and no Internet resources. Our goal is to change that. If you know anyone who is interested in this sort of guild, let either of us know.

Many thanks to DWR for teaching me what can be done in a guild and how to do it. I'm certainly not done learning, but I got pretty far in 2 months. I intend to keep what worked and prevent what didn't, if you have any suggestions I am open to them.

As an Alliance member, I will keep my avatar on the forum, but I will not be running it for you. It's only a matter of time before I admin a HOD forum, so that will hopefully keep me satisfied. You are welcome to visit any HOD webpages and forums, at least when I make some. Any thoughts on which website provides the best free forum hosting?

Good luck with your guild, and wish me luck with mine. See you in Alliance Chat.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sable

Gone, but not gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone, but not gone   Gone, but not gone EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:21 pm

I don't have ambitions nearly so lofty. I'm going back to being just a regular player, and my death leveling will continue for the forseeable future. Thank you to all who were so supportive and friendly when I first started the game, and have been so good to me while I was in DWR. I am in HOD now, so if you want to party or alliance battle after I get through to Post, once again, put my name on your friend list and drop me a line. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam Firebringer

Gone, but not gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone, but not gone   Gone, but not gone EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:01 pm

Since this seems like an unofficial we've left the guild post, I think I should post here. I have also unfortunately left the guild. This was due to unforeseeable events that have created an atmosphere I don't feel comfortable in. However, I had a blast while I was in this guild. I wish you guys good look in the future with the guild. Hopefully you can pick things up again. Feel free to contact me in the game. See ya.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Gone, but not gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone, but not gone   Gone, but not gone EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Stupid question I know, but who is in DWR?

You can delete my forum account and contributions if you like. If you care.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sponsored content

Gone, but not gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone, but not gone   Gone, but not gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone, but not gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: Alliance :: Alliance Chat-
Jump to: