Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats your cellular device of choice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

Whats your cellular device of choice? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your cellular device of choice?   Whats your cellular device of choice? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Making small talk. I have nothing better to do today then text on my Sidekick LX™ and play Guild Wars. Ive been sick all weekend long >_<
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: 2 of Odin's Biggest Epic Fails   Whats your cellular device of choice? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:55 pm

I hope you feel better. I had nothing to do this past weekend but write research papers, get sick of writing research papers, and the medicinal distraction of Guild Wars and DWR forum breaks.

Playing Guild Wars is surprisingly high on my priority list. It's gotta be the people, since talking to people in real life is one of the few things I prefer more. The game provides the entertainment for the evening, and the common ground for conversation. The people provide the rest. Having nothing better to do than play Guild Wars doesn't say much. Very Happy

I am not sure what this says about me as a person, but I have gotten more attached to my graphing calculators than my cell phone. Graphing calculators were the Game Boy that teachers couldn't confiscate back in high school. Making games for them sure beat staring at the ceiling when I had some time to kill. Heck, making Advance Wars for a platform far more primitive than my venerable Game Boy Color from scratch taught me quite a bit. On the other hand, cell phones never quite appealed to me, and therefore I am almost as backwards as my mother. We both use base-model phones, neither of us txts, but I know how to set the ALARM CLOCK!!!!

I sure hope you are better at small talk than I am. If I was any worse, I would be at the same level as Caren's Bone Horrors. I at least try sometimes, but then again, my Asuran intellect does make people expect more of me than weird groans. Perhaps this is because people enjoy talking about routine things I find unimportant and pop culture I find uninteresting...
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your cellular device of choice?   Whats your cellular device of choice? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:42 am

hehe

Im all about cell phones. I love ringtones, texting, and cell phone charms. Cell phones turn me on hehe jk but seriously im a cell phone junkie. On my cell phone bill i just pay for free texting i only have like 400min of talk time on it drunken But the down side of that is that im probably going to get a tumor somewhere in the near future.

Last edited by Mistress Marilda on Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: 'Tones and Tumors   Whats your cellular device of choice? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:51 am

If you are worried about getting a tumor from the wireless signals, well, so will the rest of the world since everything is going wireless (not just the ubiquitous cell phones). As I see it you are far more likely to develop a weird form of carpal-tunnel from texting on such small keys for so long.

Kurzick General's Warning: Odin is not a doctor. For real medical advice, ask Bashy (who actually is studying medicine).

Whatever works is fine with me. At least you did find a plan that lets you text all you want without getting ridiculous fees Very Happy .

By the way, I like bad puns. Puns are good, and if cell phones turn you on, cool. Live life without regrets, create "death without remorse." (Nikita 1)

What turns you off? Or can you even be turned off? scratch

THERE IS NO WORKS CITED PAGE!!!! BUAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your cellular device of choice?   Whats your cellular device of choice? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:52 pm

hmm thats a good question. Boringness is a turn off i guess
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your cellular device of choice?   Whats your cellular device of choice? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:39 am

lol I hate being bored. I'm really good at it though... Sad

I'm quite a bit of a Paragon in that way. Talking to people gives me energy regen. A P/Me I guess---I've never been any good at "fast casting".

Entertain me.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

PostSubject: Re: Whats your cellular device of choice?   Whats your cellular device of choice? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:13 am

Who needs fast casting when you can dance like you straight out of the YMCA? (damn paragons)
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your cellular device of choice?   Whats your cellular device of choice? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:47 am

LOL when I get Nightfall I'll have to check that out...

If anyone has played a Paragon plz tell me what it's like, compared to other professions.

You're just jealous that male paragons can dance better than you can... Not that I do in real life though Sad

Lol that was a fast response. Thanks! Just don't expect any from me this weekend. I'll be away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your cellular device of choice?   Whats your cellular device of choice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your cellular device of choice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: General Zone :: Off Topic-
Jump to: