Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Asian statement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

My Asian statement Empty
PostSubject: My Asian statement   My Asian statement EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Ok, i have to make better use of topics here then blurt a random statement i made in the recruiting thread.

Simply, I love them, I married one!! I'm half asian, And to think I was shouting or recruiting I imagined an asian girl ran by in the town of Ascolan. I should of made Kindras an asian.
Back to top Go down
Odin

My Asian statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Asian statement   My Asian statement EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Interesting.

Have you seen Factions? It's Asian-themed. If you don't have it already, think about this: Do you want an Asian assassin or an Asian ritualist?
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

My Asian statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Asian statement   My Asian statement EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 12:10 am

The other day, i was talking to my friend and she was showing off her pictures right. Well on one of them was this asian guy in a pink kimono and i coulda swore it was a female... right? And when i asked my friend she said "yeah hes a guy, hes good at playing dress up huh"

Now i dont know how this applies to anything but im just putting it out there.
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

My Asian statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Asian statement   My Asian statement EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:13 am

ah, I couldnt help but log on this early, Odin, good you saw that the glimpse of imagination, I'm in town, and she or many asian runs by me and stops when I shout. Stop! you drop somthing!) hehe and yet she did. I'll stop there.

Factions, really!. asian-themed, wowy!, I'll check it out.
asian assassin or assassin ritualist. thats interesting, have to see the ritualist side first, I would have to compare the two. or just play both to see which is fun.

Mistress Marilda. Maybe your friends friend, Wait,,is this real photos? or in game photos?

I hope its real, Yah, ah I dunno now. In anycase, hope theres no cross dressing in other GW campaigns?! ( what ever there preference, I don't judge there curiosity and care to) I have see it on another mmorpg.

You can put anything your wondering about out there. Your friends friend has issues, nothing wrong with it, just another topic. issues isnt always bad. Or just having fun, and gossip spins out of control, who knows.
You know, however you embrace something you really love, you have to understand the love of it or love itself or its nature, its purpose. How can you communicate with it, grasp the idea, if you will.

People communicate in so many ways, and many are, but so never heard. Perception of the person understanding differs...

Ok im getting into linguistical! Excuse me there.

Ahh. Lets just say, I love the Asian Nature of Her Well Being. A good asian woman ofcourse, To put is shortly.

I should been an Emperor in the Qing Dynasty of such times!....However never ever wear a pink kimono.

I'm Emperor!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

My Asian statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Asian statement   My Asian statement EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:19 pm

No it was in real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Asian statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Asian statement   My Asian statement Empty

Back to top Go down

My Asian statement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: General Zone :: Off Topic-
Jump to: