Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relationships: How Reality is Stranger than our Imaginations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odin

Relationships: How Reality is Stranger than our Imaginations Empty
PostSubject: Relationships: How Reality is Stranger than our Imaginations   Relationships: How Reality is Stranger than our Imaginations EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Dating a Necromancer? Married an Elementalist (and still trying to get her to dress like one?) Getting pwned in PvP by your own parents or children? Created a guild with the people you met in college? Here is where you discuss these odd coincidences of reality!

I have heard a bit about these kinds of things happening, where real life relationships help make our great game interesting. Rather than post what I hear secondhand, why not let you tell us about it?

I, for once, will not do much talking here. Probably.

OK, here is something I can post secondhand: I once met somebody whose family started their own guild. All 4 members of the family ran it, but had not yet gotten any success expanding it (due to unexplained member loss syndrome, the bane of us officers). Talk about knowing your members...

Time to shut up and let the members of OUR guild get to work.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin

Relationships: How Reality is Stranger than our Imaginations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: General Zone :: Off Topic-
Jump to: