Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

scheduling dungeon run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xavier mischief

scheduling dungeon run Empty
PostSubject: scheduling dungeon run   scheduling dungeon run EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 pm

I would like to schedule and set up a dungeon run through Rragar's Menagerie. I wont sugarcoat it, its tough.

We would have to start in Doomlore Shrine, and travel through Sacnooth Valley to reach the dungeon. It took me an hour to reach the dungeon by myself, clearing the mobs I encountered along the way.

The dungeon is 3 levels and has some Charr and some ooze creatures. The quest is veiled threat and the rewards for the quest are 7500 exp, and 3k vanguard points in normal mode or 4500 vanguard points if we can put together a good hard mode group.

I would like to get a all human party of guild/alliance members to do this. Because of real life concerns, it will be a couple days before I could pull this off.

Please let me know what everyone thinks, and if anyone wants to post a time/date for the run that would be great.

thanks,
X
Back to top Go down
Odin

scheduling dungeon run Empty
PostSubject: Re: scheduling dungeon run   scheduling dungeon run EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Lol I don't think many people are far enough in EoTN to do this... including myself Sad

Many may not even have EoTN. Give this time, and in the meantime try the Alliance website... See alliance chat for the URL.

Good luck and thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin

scheduling dungeon run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: Trade section :: Need Help-
Jump to: