Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:57 pm

I might not be on that much from now untill well i dont know when. School has really started to pick up so im getting ALOT of homework. Plus my social life has also picked up sence im starting to get over my cold.
Back to top Go down
Sable

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Bet Odin would be happy to help Marilda with her social life. By which I mean, "happy to summon Bone Horrors from her boyfriends' bodies". *bahahahaha*

But I'm not on that much these days either, one day maybe in a month or two I'm going to try to take a week off from both jobs and be on GW 24/7 (or as near as humanly possible). I'm sure we'll have a blast then.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 1:40 pm

lol!

Have fun Marilda, if that's possible with a pile of homework... Sad

Here is what you do to stay involved in GW and real life: Get Marilda's friends on Guild Wars. Seriously, if I get a girlfriend, I will either end up AFK a lot or questing with her. Ask Nikita for the story of how DWR got started; he will tell you as he has told me that it was a bunch of his friends that made the guild.

Sable, don't let Guild Wars dictate your work schedule. The painful mantra that got me membership and officership is "Real life comes first." Nikita has reminded me of this, and I am now reminding you. Besides, after 8 hours straight of this game I am so Dazed that I can barely stay focused. Not getting burned out is the best way to ensure Guild Wars remains sufficiently interesting to beat each campaign.

I may have to be a Friday-and-weekend-warrior due to my schedule. I have crazy amounts of classes from Monday to Thursday, so don't expect much action until Thursday night. It wouldn't exactly be appropriate for me to spend each day in lecture killing Charr, particularly given my GPA (3.66 and not going to fall like a stone if I can help it).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a ! over my head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a quest for you guys. Spread Guild Wars among your friends. Get them addicted. Get them in DWR if it works for everyone. Then, you can txt your friends and get experience for doing so.

Reward:
10,000 Experience
1,000 Odin Faction points per friend (heck I am a god of war too, move over Balthazar Very Happy)
A couple of cheap drops

Caren Odin: I LOOVE Bone Horrors! Where did Marilda die? Can I see?

Nimue Odin: Why the ---- did you have to get Caren started? Now she's going to ask me to heal the stupid things so she can make another painting...

Cocidus Odin: Don't worry Nimue, Marilda will be back soon. Just make sure Caren brings Heal Area and Healing Breeze and it should be all right. You know Caren likes having Marilda around, she's just being a Necromancer.

The GM: XD
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 5:47 pm

>_< i dont want to be turned into a bone horror. It looks like it hurts T_T
Back to top Go down
Odin

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 8:18 pm

It doesn't hurt, since you're dead. LOL....

I guess you're not dead. Gotta wait then... Have fun.
Back to top Go down
xavier mischief

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: I will be offline for a few days   Sorry guys EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:33 am

I will be offline most of the time over the next week to week and a half. I had leg surgery, and I dont have time to play (plus spotty internet!) in the rehab hospital.

I am looking forward to getting back.....take care everyone
Back to top Go down
Odin

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Wow DWR is dropping like flies---or is that mantids?

At least we know why though. Pale/Necrosis has family reasons, Marilda has a social life, Xavier has a hospital stay, am I next? Only my professors can tell...

Perhaps the recent explosion of the Odin clan has created an army I can't control. I mean, I have enough characters now to run an entire party in some areas, no heroes at all. Add in a minion army, and it's really time to SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS! Stop pushing everyone out of DWR! We only have how many active characters who aren't Odins or Sables?????

It's quiet. Too quiet. Need more members. More Bashy being loud and raucous. More Luxons, even. MORE PWNAGE! I gotta go recruiting again...

santa
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:57 pm

No i have to chime in, i have to keep an eye over here, absolutely i do, its my home, and foremost, its not like a hardcore title show me what you did or done thing kinda guild. And after saying that, I am aiming for the not hardcore one, I would like to have a title for her monumental status in Eye of the North or GW2, what is the not so grinding title to have? Protector? Skill title? which is it not so grinding where I have to wait for spawns and not do the death title?, I dont like that one, which is just too much time for me to play or let the PC run aggroeing mobs at the rez shrine just to get that title.

However and yes however, Im specializing on an axe build in conjuction with my ranger abilities, to do some trapping once i get a trapping skill that is(rangers do get trapping skill right..anyone?). Any hoo, after I get a good grip on Kindras's build on what it is she'll consider this is the way Kindras's persona is, then she will teach her decendants to the next realm to their own will of life there after. Then her descendants sees her honor standings of some accomplished title to look up to.

Since it was quiet here, I thought i would just say whatever comes to Kindra's intentions. Hail DWR! there is no mercy here!, Along with me there's honor, and so Kindras's story evolves even through the quiet parts.

Odin, you said you have 6 Odins? or 6 pesonalities? your good at playing your roll/rolls, I have to keep track of you. Smile for sure!

Soo theres my chime, and so should many more, Heck im always looking to bring more in from town but yet to do so. I always keep an eye open for new recruits.

Hmm maybe in Pre is an angle i should pursue this for funneling recruites, after all Pre is so much better to look at before the Searing.

Peace out. Oh and Mistress, I hope to see u soon and if you didn't know it your the only female i know in DWR so far....So don't lose that Mother status, yes i said mother, because your the first and I feel there should be a female who speaks her mind especially the first in my liking in DWR. Take that however you like, its all good intent and compliment from me. So do what you have to do and you always have a place here, right guys!?

Everyone is doing great here, even its a bit quiet, its just that somethings can be overwhelming and getting use to, either in game or on the forums to get comfortable.
personally....Odin you sed you have 6 Odins? or 6 personalities? I must say your good at playing your roll/rolls, I for sure am trying to keep track of you. Smile Good job.
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:45 am

How about this for keeping a voice or registered user online on the forum, so really over night it wasn't exactly quiet. As from my last post was around 6:30pm and until now at 6:41 am, I forgot to logout! silly me, and I couldn't sleep, so im up early checking my post and having coffee exploring Tyria.

So maybe you can say I was watching the fort but sleeping on the job Smile ok im gona log off now, see ya.

5:45 it says for this post, its wrong so im editing as of now its 6:47. And oh, i have daylight savings time so its not wrong, i had spring forward. Agg, i hate when i get compulsive on things such as this.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Does this mean you were up late or early??? You sound really tired.

Remember, if you do Alliance Battles (or any other PvP) at 6:00am EST while tired, the Luxon team probably has Australians. They have a -6 hour advantage over you and think it's midnight, and may very well win.

I totally think the forum is the best way to keep active while busy in Real Life. That's what I did. People are our most valuable resource, not gold or black dye or Mini Gwens.

Lolz some of us have issues with living in Cantha/Tyria/Elona more than America/Canada/Elsewhere. If I got paid to play...

BTW those places are ranked in order of me visiting them, not importance.
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:47 pm

i woke up early, and logged to the forum, and found i was still logged, so i posted more.

yah would be nice to get paid to play GW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys   Sorry guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: [DWR] Involved Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: