Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Spring Give Away!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Zdeno
Lord Zdeno

Big Spring Give Away!!! Empty
PostSubject: Big Spring Give Away!!!   Big Spring Give Away!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Hello all,

I have some stuff sleeping in my chest so I thought that would be nice if it could help some guildies! Those are not extraordinary items but this can clearly help some people at least to get started... most of them are close perfect so that's not as bad as it would seem to.

Since I just give them away and I want to help as many people as I can I will fix the limit to two items per customer geek (for now at least Cool )

I won't update all the inventory on the forum but just PM me IG or on the forum so see if it's already gone or not! Since it's first come first serve I suggest that you try to catch me while I'm online Wink

Here is all the stuff available as it starts so just take a look! santa
Big Spring Give Away!!! GiveAway
Back to top Go down
Lord Zdeno
Lord Zdeno

PostSubject: Re: Big Spring Give Away!!!   Big Spring Give Away!!! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Gave 2 items to kindras...

Runic Maul
Sundering double-bladed axe

I thought that my items would be more popular than this scratch
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Big Spring Give Away!!!   Big Spring Give Away!!! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 12:05 pm

I could use the Divine Symbol and the Double-Bladed Axe...

Does anyone run serious hammer builds anymore? Seems to me like you don't get much for not wielding a shield. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of game balance...

I could try to explain why people aren't taking these things, but it's probably a paradox where new/low-level people don't know what they're looking at and very experienced people have better stuff.

Good luck and thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Lord Zdeno
Lord Zdeno

PostSubject: Re: Big Spring Give Away!!!   Big Spring Give Away!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:26 pm

8 items left... gave 2 to Odin santa

Soul Spire
Divine Symbol
Back to top Go down
King Madmartigan [AGED]

King Madmartigan [AGED]

PostSubject: Re: Big Spring Give Away!!!   Big Spring Give Away!!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Odin wrote:
Does anyone run serious hammer builds anymore? Seems to me like you don't get much for not wielding a shield. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of game balance...

I run hammer, mostly in AB because hammer tanks are a wildcard in ab (like Mesmers and mass trappers), but I got some really nice hammer builds.
I'll post em when there's sections for em.

I wouldn't mind that channelling staff, but I am neither new nor poor (far from it actually) so I will leave it for others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Spring Give Away!!!   Big Spring Give Away!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Spring Give Away!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: Trade section :: Giveaways-
Jump to: