Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BASHYMCBASHBASH

BASHYMCBASHBASH

The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@ Empty
PostSubject: The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@   The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@ EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:39 am

Please, elaborate about life.

cherry
Back to top Go down
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

PostSubject: Re: The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@   The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@ EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:30 pm

Do you really know it all bashy? Share your knowledge. What is the meaning of life?
Back to top Go down
BASHYMCBASHBASH

BASHYMCBASHBASH

PostSubject: Re: The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@   The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@ EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Mistress Marilda wrote:
Do you really know it all bashy? Share your knowledge. What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is 42.
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@   The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@ EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Yes, it is. And if you were wondering what question this is supposed to answer, that's what the mice custom-designed Earth to figure out.

Read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I hope you appreciate both how random and awesome it is and how it actually does describe the universe.

XD
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

PostSubject: Re: The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@   The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Have not read it, only known from the movie, I have seen some of it, but I will watch it again. The question it leaves, Does the movie persist as the book does. As you said to of read?

42, interesting how vast and in depth this portrays, How we dip into the unknown to a sliver of sensibility, Into its weave of questions and answers leaves more endlessly.

search terms used to clarify in human standards on this topic? 42 universe
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@   The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@ EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:37 pm

I read the entire series once, several years ago, in my high school library. Good stuff, but repetitive towards the end of the series. I have not seen the movie. I have the fourth book in the trilogy in front of me ("So long, and thanks for all the fish"), a book I need to read more of.

What I find amazing is that the Hitchhikers' Entropy Principle is extremely applicable to astonomy. Anyone care to explain dark matter? Or any of the other poorly understood and physics-defying forces of the universe without it?

The Hitchhiker's Entropy Principle: Things in the universe do whatever they feel like doing, and are not necessarily predictable.

Entropy: The randomness of an object. Reactions are always looking to achieve a higher level of entropy, since high entropy results in a stable, low-energy state. That's proven fact, just ask anyone who remembers high school chemistry.

Conclusion: The Hitchhiker's Entropy Principle may very well explain the universe. Very Happy

Conclusion: Bashy and Odin are in stable, low-energy states. scratch
Lolz I need to go to sleep soon, and find a good name for my Mesmer. Anyone have an Inspiration Magic rune they can PM to me? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@   The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@ Empty

Back to top Go down

The BashyMcBashBash know it all topic @_@
Page 1 of 1