Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Madmartigan [AGED]

King Madmartigan [AGED]

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:39 am

Hey DWR members, thought after your post in the alliance forum I'd come in and say hello.

I have no idea why you guys don;t have your own forum area in the Alliance Forum, doesn't look like any maintenance has been done on it for a while actually.

Anyways, nice forum, cya here or in-game.

btw do you want me to post builds here? I'm going to be posting them in our builds section in the AC hopefully you have a link published on your forum here to the AC forum.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Odin is the Blame Sponge   Hello everyone EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Yes, it was I who registered on the AGED forum and ended our vow of silence! BTW if you banish me for heresy I have 3 real-life friends with which to start AGED Guild #10.

Thank you everybody for waking up our forum! I thought it had gone into Sleeping Beauty Mode there for about 5 days now. I really appreciate how the good King added [AGED] to his name to show he's from the alliance. Welcome in!

Feel free to add a builds section, either make a topic under general chat or ask Nikita/Kyrios to start a new section. Nikita, will you start a new section please??? He's the admin, thank him for this forum being cool.

As far as Vows of Silence are concerned, I have nothing to lose by breaking them until my Dervish learns that skill. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
King Madmartigan [AGED]

King Madmartigan [AGED]

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Quote :
BTW if you banish me for heresy I have 3 real-life friends with which to start AGED Guild #10.

Don't understand that line but I assume it's an inside joke?

Anyways, glad to be here.

Yeah i figured it'd be easier to tell who I was by putting my guild tag at the end, though for some reason my signiture isn't working regardless of what I put (picture, text, etc).

Yeah if you guys make a builds section (they should be split from PvE and AB/PvP just to avoid future headaches) I'll supply some good builds.
Don't know how many i;ve made so far, haven't counted for a while (last count was 114) but I'll post some nice ones.

EDIT: btw the only way to remove VoS is by a meele enchant removal skill or a skill that removes enchants to nearby foes, but it is cast on an adjacent enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Marilda
Mistress Marilda

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Welcome! ^_^ nice to meat you. Youll find out that i dont know how to spell according to odin >_>
Back to top Go down
King Madmartigan [AGED]

King Madmartigan [AGED]

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Mistress Marilda wrote:
^_^ nice to meat you.
Quote :
Youll find out that i dont know how to spell according to odin >_>

It's not so much the spelling, meat, when in proper context is always spelt right.

But not in this case Wink

Seriously, i've interacted with people on the internet enough that have extremely little literal education that I can almost decrypt heiroglyphics now, don't worry.

Same word, wrong spelling, wrong context, but it's not like I don't know what you mean, just not worth it to constantly correct people like that IMO. Just adds tention when it isn't nescessary
Back to top Go down
Odin

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:59 pm

There's no inside joke here, I was just saying that it would be stupid to kick me out of DWR on the grounds that I sold out the forum to the rest of the alliance. Alas, I am misinterpreted again and have no plans to leave.

Ah, the King hits the nail on the head with the spelling issue. It's just a pet peeve of mine when people email or post something that can be easily fixed with Spellcheck or minor proofreading. I have no aspirations to teach English in the near future, so you are safe.

My ranger pet will be happy to meat you too. lol!

I don't correct people constantly, I have missed a few things... I would say not to take me personally but I have a feeling Marilda's playing games again... I'm not the only one who causes trouble...

hehehehehe (is this spelled wrong, Marilda?) What are friends for if not to make each other's lives more interesting?

~Odin, God of War and Chaos on the Forum
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
||Kyrios||
Admin
||Kyrios||

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:19 pm

Hey welcome in King Madmartigan [AGED] I hope you will like our forum!
Back to top Go down
https://guilddwr.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: Alliance :: New member-
Jump to: