Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Builds section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Madmartigan [AGED]

King Madmartigan [AGED]

Builds section Empty
PostSubject: Builds section   Builds section EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Just a suggestion if you want to make a new forum area for builds.

I think it is a very good idea, and i think it should be split into 2 sub-sections. PvE, and AB/PvP.

Being able to post pics is really good, I always am a believer in visual references.

There's currently 178 builds in my templates folder so yeah, I got a few to contribute.

EDIT: Was just thinking, maybe a 3rd section with builds to test out (prototype builds) for people like me that need some imput back as to if it works well or not, or just for people to passively test out something different that they can change/tweak themselves or give suggestions to otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

Builds section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds section   Builds section EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:59 pm

I think thats a great idea King Madmartigan, and welcome... and quite interesting, maybe i could see a PVE warrior/ranger build (specializing on the axe build) in this, I want to specialize on the warrior build all together on later characters with other proficient weapons. Also my suggestion maybe is we can have classes on pulling and kiting or kite ting??? something very small but important when the time comes to do a successful pull, hmm can this be pulled off with a high percentage rate? With GW AI?

Just an idea particularly for rangers or ranged attacks.

another would be team coordination on guild battles in the future, I would like to play an element(not elemental) i mean, To team playing and be good at it so I know the chars job.

Did I confuse anyone on the mentioned above?, I know theres more to it, but its a thought, not anytime soon though. Just maybe we can prepare for newbie guild battles, so they know the job they are to do.

Like some input here, I'm sure theres quite a bit left out i dont know yet, so im covering my butt on this.

how is this coordinated to prepare for a guild battle, If anyone here may be thinking the same as I in the future.
Back to top Go down
King Madmartigan [AGED]

King Madmartigan [AGED]

Builds section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds section   Builds section EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:34 am

There are others in the alliance that make good builds as well.

Just not sure they know about your forum.

The classes thing is a good idea, but I doubt that would stay very long. This game has no strings attached so it's hard to co-ordinate things like that.
Something like that is mainly done on a "Oh you don't know how to pull? meet me (here) and I'll show you" kinda thing from my experience, more spur-of-the-moment.

Most AB teams within the alliance have been PUG groups for the most part, i don't think i;ve ever had a "set time" to AB with specific people.
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

Builds section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds section   Builds section EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:34 pm

interesting, I agree, it should be a spur of the moment thing, on that time, It can be done without a set class time. This is to be foreseen as I progress learning more. thank you. Avatar of Vampire D Smile seen the anime. liked it always
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Builds section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds section   Builds section Empty

Back to top Go down

Builds section
Page 1 of 1