Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elementalist build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Firebringer

Elementalist build Empty
PostSubject: Elementalist build   Elementalist build EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Here's a build i'm using that i really like for my elementalist

Mark of Rodgort
Searing Flames
Meteor Shower
Breath of Fire
Searing Heat
Teinais Heat
Fire Attunement
Aura of Restoration

I does alot of area damage making it possible to overwhelm the enemies healers. The only problem with this build is if your enemies move around and scatter. If you can trap them in a narrow path or they just don't move, it works wonders. I hope this helps someone
Back to top Go down
Odin

Elementalist build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elementalist build   Elementalist build EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Gotta check that one out, maybe see if there are any Water Magic movement hexes that could help it...

I presume that uses 12 Fire Magic 12 Energy Storage, and Fire Magic weapons? Any special runes or insignias? This matters, particularly in farming builds (which this is not, but still...)

Any idea how a hero would use this build?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Adam Firebringer

Elementalist build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elementalist build   Elementalist build EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:37 pm

yeah it uses 12 fire magic and 12 energy storage. It would help to have a fire weapon with a 20% chance to half casting time, but its not necesary.

I've equiped this build to heroes and it seems to work fine with them.

You might be able to replace searing flames with the water magic hex. You can also replace searing flames with glyph of renewal. This is a big help since breath of fire, searing heat, and tenai's heat all take 30 seconds to recharge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elementalist build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elementalist build   Elementalist build Empty

Back to top Go down

Elementalist build
Page 1 of 1