Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Firebringer

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:41 pm

I've been in the guild for a month and just now signed up for the forum. So you've might have seen me around GW.
I'm an alright player. I have three char is the ring of fire and one of those char is at the end of nightfall. I haven't done too much gaming in factions though.

I'm a pretty independent player, but I really like this guild so I'm going to be more active in it. See ya around guild wars.
Back to top Go down
Odin

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:01 pm

THANK YOU!

Nice to hear that the "silent masses" are beginning to speak. Sweet! Very Happy

Enjoy that other side of Guild Wars that is primarily responsible for keeping me on so much, the people. You have gotten rather far in the game in my opinion, and we don't mind figuring out how to get "alright players" better. Heck, feel free to show me the advanced areas of Prophesies (I'm up to the Crystal Desert missions) and Nightfall, and I can show you Factions if you want. I like Factions, but then again, it is my first campaign.

Independent play is fine, and helps prevent beggars who take but don't give. My real life friends tend to be independent players, and are not in the guild because of it. It's better if people aren't spoon-fed the game or overwhelmed in technical details, some simple advice helps but I have to remember not to go too far. Glad you like DWR, Nikita myself and the other officers have tried to make it good by our own standards.

Don't mind me getting exited, it's just frustrating to officers when people aren't interested or leave as soon as they join (wasting my 100g invite...) From the perspective of someone attempting to understand people, this is excellent news. I personally enjoy the discussions I have with other members, too bad so many happen at 3:00am and other ridiculous hours... I look forward to having some with you at more reasonable times, bear in mind I am on the East Coast and have a 2-3 hour disadvantage over you...

See ya around.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Adam Firebringer

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:46 pm

I really enjoy this guild. the atmosphere is nice. Other guild i've been in really didn't care if you participated or not. They usually had their own clicks in the guild. This guild isn't like that, which is probably why I like it so much.

I would like to donate some gold to the guild. I don't have enough to buy anything for the guild hall. Is there someone that we can give gold to as like a bank until there is enough money to buy something for the guild hall? Do we have anything like that set up?
Back to top Go down
Odin

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 2:08 am

Adam, we don't have an official "bank" per se but we are willing to combine members' contributions. How about you talk to me in-game the next time we're on and I can explain how it works. I don't feel like writing another essay since it's 2 in the morning right now.

Thanks again and see you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Sponsored content

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse :: Alliance :: New member-
Jump to: