Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Declaration of Odin-Ocracy (at least on Guildwiki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odin

The Declaration of Odin-Ocracy (at least on Guildwiki) Empty
PostSubject: The Declaration of Odin-Ocracy (at least on Guildwiki)   The Declaration of Odin-Ocracy (at least on Guildwiki) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Due to an underwhelming response to my efforts on Guildwiki, I have taken the initiative and created DWR policy however the heck I want to.

There will be no democracy here. No parliamentary debates. The time for that has past. Policy has been made. If you don't like it, you have only one option: go change it yourself, it's a wiki! (ah, the democracy of open-source editable material saves liberty once again)

Don't let Odin be a tyrant. Have a say in what goes on. Talk to him, and edit his wiki page. Otherwise, you are entirely in his grasp.

Note to Nikita: Odin's tyranny is intended to res the guild, not kill it. This is supposed to be a funny but serious attempt to give our recruiters something to use for getting the people we need without lowering standards. I might as well satisfy both my hunger for power and thirst for companionship with the same bold move. I know you choose to play the role of DWR-conscience and moderator so feel free to inform me of any needed changes.

This page will be eligible for use as official recruiting material as soon as I am able to convince people I'm right. Which is why I should get the bribe money ready... and the Offensive Coercive Staff of Guildslaying...

In all seriousness, I am trying to: Improve DWR, experience leadership, break the stalemate we have, recoup the 60 platinum I threw into this guild, and most importantly get more community going. If you think I should just leave, and want to come with me, say so. Otherwise, lets make what we have better.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Odin

The Declaration of Odin-Ocracy (at least on Guildwiki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Declaration of Odin-Ocracy (at least on Guildwiki)   The Declaration of Odin-Ocracy (at least on Guildwiki) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Odin has since given up responsibility for this sort of thing. Anyone want to take over maintaining the page? Or better yet, how about everyone currently running the guild gets involved in keeping this up-to-date and accurate?

By the way, the page is at http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Death_Without_Remorse. I have said this before but I'd rather say it again then start a forum-wide scavenger hunt. Which is actually a good idea... wrong topic.

rendeer Here's to the current administration being more active than the last! rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin

The Declaration of Odin-Ocracy (at least on Guildwiki)
Page 1 of 1