Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

420's FC Nuker Build for AB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

420's FC Nuker Build for AB Empty
PostSubject: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:23 pm

EQ: Pk5RRP7nCTa+jCVRqsgyItw0iyIFLBiyIzQDgyIDrVhyI9E
Skills: OQZDA8MKP+CyqRsYI6IGlVcB

Go to C:/Program Files/Guild Wars/Templates

Go to Run and type in "notepad"

Paste the EQ code into notepad, go to file, Save As, and name it "MeE AB FCNuker EQ"
Save it in the Equipment section.
Open another NotePad, and paste the Skills code inside of it on the first line.
Save it as "MeE AB FCNuker" in the Skills section.

Now login to your PvP Mesmer and load up your templates.

Here is what you are looking at:

Fast Casting: 12+1+1
Inspiration: 3+1
Fire Magic: 12

Mark of Rodgort - use this before nuking
Savannah Heat (e) - start with this
Breath of Fire
Fire Storm - end with this
Auspicious Incantation - Use it before Searing Heat to bring back to max energy
Searing Heat - Not Needed most of the time
Flame Djinn's Haste - Kite, and get to Next cap point
Fire Attunement - Don't bother covering this

This is a great solo class. I can wander around and cap by myself.

This build can cap everything solo except for Warriors and Elementalists. For those 2 groups you will need a monk with you. The ideal build for this would be at least 2 FC Nukers and 2 monks, split into teams of 2, with 1 monk supporting 1 nuker while the other monk supported the other nuker. This is very very very very effective.
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:22 pm

That sounds really nice--you should talk to Bryden Mayne of AGED. He has a similar build intended to do the same thing--it works on all the shrines but better with a monk, but is weak against actual players and runs out of energy.

How does your build perform against Luxons? As in the ones that (theoretically) think?

It's Mesmer time for me. I get to trade my underutilized PvP Assasin and Ele for a single Mesmer. I have plenty of unlocks to support Me, Me/E, Me/N, and Me/Mo, just need more elites but that won't be hard since I want them for heros anyhow. Time to liquidate some junk people... Thanks for the idea, and cya around the PvP arenas...

Now for the name... the personality just has to be my evil and sadistic side. Time to look at the armor sets again as well... The real question is: Male or Female? I could dramatically alter the gender ratio on my account here.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:19 pm

Odin, I prefer female since you asked, and they're better to look at Smile, as for female mezmers or mezmers itself, the armor looks the same as an elemental in my book. maybe its the elite your after.

have not looked at those class armor sets, Because I shop at the warrior store. I'm sure you will find a fitting battle stature to the fallen, pulling at your robe from below. Ah the power.

420, Interesting history you bring to the table. As you will find here, things are fresh and evolving to a state of none the less.

I on the other hand have not experienced AB or GVG not yet, class and mapping and all the understanding in GW I am still to grasp. I am still fixed on DnD class styles and mods. It's hard to look at how things are different In Tyrian standards or GW.

Guild Wars, or Build Wars are anew in perspective for others, Can I add Skill Wars? Granted, how much will be uncovered to what Arena Net will throw in the pool! Since I'm on that thought what topic is this? I seem to miss the topics because of the drawn or needed answer I feel replying to. Ah, AB build or AB talk. Ok I choose AB talk,... Is AGED among the 12 of us in Alliance Chat, Or AGED is just AGED? AGED is the only one I see in Alliance chat,,,,or among the 11 maybe 1or 2 speak to which I don't remember seeing on Alliance chat. I say

Random question at the moment above.
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:51 pm

You need to check Alliance Chat more closely. We have around 10 guilds, about 5 of which contribute to the chat regularly. AGED is the leader and the largest (based on wealth and level of activity), but not the only one by far.

Tab over next time you have the guild roster open for the complete list. Visit their guild halls too.

Skill Wars... too true. That's not really what I'm after, so I am a PvE person mainly. I do AB as well, builds seem to be fairly stable there, and that is the main PvP context I think about. 420 and the rest are welcome to show me more...

Ah the power. T_T

I haven't figured out how to get elite armor for a PvP character. I am planning to use regular Prophesies armor for my meSmer. I do intend to look very carefully before I take my pick though, although you can change it at will. It's hard to get good Mez armor, much more so for the men.

As a man, I can't see how men are sexy or attractive. Perhaps that explains why we have female biases--we know what makes them look good. Not saying anything about what they actually like to wear... that can only be understood by a woman. Alas, that is part of why we need both in the world.

Anyone mind helping me avoid this scenario? And Rogue's is one of the better Mesmer armors... AP: Mesmer eye candy, little more

Mind Pwnage FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 7:47 am

I should look at closely, maybe i see AGED in more common.

I haven't even made a PVP character yet, and to pick any of the sort, like armor or options in that matter. Can you actually see the best kind of armor for your class?,

I cannot test that out, since my slots are filled of the four, my 2, and my nephews 2 he rarely plays. He plays like its playstation when he visits, gives him something to do. He like the mmo aspect, I'm a bad uncle Smile, did you see internet and email and text addicts on the news the other night? I don't compare with the texting or emailing.

GW gaming?, maybe a hint, but not close.

Playing female chars, Odin:"Perhaps that explains why we have female biases" is a good statement, I couldn't figure out what to call it. Odin you have a way with words, I commend you.

Yes good to look at while exploring or just standing around, everything about the female traits is good to look at.
Can I explain this without being misunderstood? I suppose the less you say, the less potential judgment from others you don't intend.

Maybe I will get the chance to AB when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 9:51 am

PvP characters benefit from extremely flexible and customizable weapon and armor sets. They can change between max weapons at will (in towns), and customize them with anything you have unlocked with Balthazar faction or with an ID kit in PvE. They also have access to all the skills you have unlocked as well. You can change the armor style between any normal (not elite) styles available to the campaign you create them in.

You can AB with any character, if you have access to the Factions campaign. Simply, Tyrians and Elonans don't give a darn about the Kurzick/Luxon war unless they own Factions. I recommend a fully-developed Level 20 with a good AB skill set if you use a PvE character (as I have on both Luxon and Kurzick sides).

As for me having a way with putting hard concepts into words, thank you. I put a lot of thought into these kinds of things, since they're kinda important in life. As for being misinterpreted, I am routinely. It's annoying.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:54 am

Winning name: Nemesia. Sounds like nemesis without being corny, and apparently is a genus of flowers. How ironic.

She's now trying to find that special set of skills that makes Luxons cringe, I have energy denial/spike damage and Bryden's shrine nuker for her now...

Does anyone actually read this anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sable

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:56 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
||Kyrios||
Admin
||Kyrios||

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:34 am

yes Cool
Back to top Go down
https://guilddwr.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 420's FC Nuker Build for AB   420's FC Nuker Build for AB Empty

Back to top Go down

420's FC Nuker Build for AB
Page 1 of 1