Guild [DWR] Death Without Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Death Without Remorse forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BASHYMCBASHBASH

BASHYMCBASHBASH

MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!   MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 11:54 pm

I have finally decided to quit!

The guild wasn't really working out for someone of my tastes.

I maybe a little tipsy but I know I did the right thing.

I gave 27k to Edward who will put it towards the Guild Hall in makign it better!

Thank you everyone who made my stay here absolutely GLORIOUS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!   MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:32 am

You have to work at it to create it. Are you just going to leave when the guild you join next time gets quiet? Such is the case with this guild, so I am told. It used to be a lot more active. We will PvP more. If I am on, feel free to ask me if you want to PvP or something. me and the boss PvP regularly enough. We have a lot of PvE people too apparently. I don't know why anyone would leave so openly and disregard such responsibility. This is exactly what you do not want to be known for. I hope our other members keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
BASHYMCBASHBASH

BASHYMCBASHBASH

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!   MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:22 am

420 wrote:
You have to work at it to create it. Are you just going to leave when the guild you join next time gets quiet? Such is the case with this guild, so I am told. It used to be a lot more active. We will PvP more. If I am on, feel free to ask me if you want to PvP or something. me and the boss PvP regularly enough. We have a lot of PvE people too apparently. I don't know why anyone would leave so openly and disregard such responsibility. This is exactly what you do not want to be known for. I hope our other members keep that in mind.

Unfortunately you have the wrong reasons why.

Whenever I was on there were plenty of people on. My problem is that I get tired of seeing the same old faces, hence why I was thinking of leaving months before.

Then this whole Bashy-Gate incident took place when me and SOMEONE WHO SHALT NOT BE NAMED were talking about being drunk/high on the mushrooms. SOMEONE ELSE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED didn't like that and made a particularily large scandal about it. I thought it was bigger than Watergate!

I realized that maybe I should leave, partly due to being drunk, partly due to being tired of this Guild, and partly due to realizing that I don't want to change what I do. It's fun the way I am and I will never stop acting this way.

So in short, I didn't leave because it was too quiet, I left because I got tired of the "Same old, same old."
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!   MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:27 am

Since when did I become Voldemort's little brother? And when did Marilda become Voldemort? Life is wierd sometimes--make the wrong public mistake and you end up as a Dark Lord. Not only that, but I ended up as Marilda's younger brother...

OK, Bashy-and-Marildagate got WAY too much press coverage before I ever contacted either of them. I made my points on the subject awhile ago and don't need to revisit them. As far as I am concerned it would be better if we let hard feelings drop, and let each of us maintain our respective levels of sobriety and clumsiness in peace.

On the other hand, I completely agree that "same old, same old" gets tiring. This may be a big part of why I need a sabbatical; it appears that Nikita has gone recruiting and found us some people who hopefully will freshen things up. WHY nobody did this while I was an officer... lets say the events of the past 2 weeks leave a lot to be desired and we need to move on.

I seriously hope that 420 and our other new people don't have to relive what Bashy and myself went through. It got stale here, I almost made my own guild, and Bashy ended up leaving for reasons he explains better than I can. Time for us to sit back, cool off, and figure out what we want to do with the near future.

In case anyone cares, I'm not exactly a good recruiter. A good part of my frustrations were about not having any reliable methods to get and keep the people I wanted to get and keep. I really want to know what magic Nikita is using to get people to join...
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
BASHYMCBASHBASH

BASHYMCBASHBASH

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!   MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 4:32 pm

Eh, I've forgiven you since I read the original post.

We're all good.

Very Happy

Why am I still posting here O_o
Back to top Go down
Odin

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!   MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Ok good, thank you.

Very Happy

As to why you are still posting here, well, I don't know man. Lingering attachment, the need to make your views known the way they truly are (rather than let false impressions stick around), who knows. Overanalyzing things is my specialty, you just stick with keeping life from getting boring there.

Note: Since I was still registered as forum moderator 2 days after self-demotion. I decided to leave a note in the "Officers Only" section razzing the actual officers... not only that but I have no idea what they thought of it since I kicked myself afterwards. XD

I hope I prove at least a meager substitute for you as Unofficial DWR Nutcase. Dwanya knows every good guild needs somebody who keeps it lively, and there's nothing like a good distraction.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Crazy_Odin
Kindras Honor

Kindras Honor

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!   MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Bashy, Were all good as you said, We all want, is all good, and intentions with respect. As to why you still post speaks of your intentions, or good nature.

I'm glad to see that. You know what is clever? The uncontrollable usage of the emoticons, majority yellow, sticking out faces of many...um I pick this one.
sunny there.

cheers!@man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!   MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Empty

Back to top Go down

MY LAST RESPONSE HERE IN THIS GUILD! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Page 1 of 1